Saturday, July 12, 2008

today's updates

Well, we were up bright and early on a rainy morning to take our entries to the Johnson County Fair. (some time this week, I'll have to take Little J to look at the animals...) At the end of all our preparations, I had the Jaker sweater, raisin cookies, and a loaf of bread from my bread machine. Little Sister had a pottery box that she made in school, and a baby dress that she sewed up yesterday. The dress was a very cute blue and blueberry print. (i wonder if there's enough of the blueberry fabric to make another one? hmm...)

Little J was in a mood this morning. (no! no! no! i don't want to ____!! no! You get the picture) but we wrangled him into the car, and out of the car at Clementine's Dry Goods, and in the car again, and out at lunch and in again, and out at the two bookstores...by then he was asleep, and was so until almost we were home. Thank goodness! At home, he had a new video to watch (Teen Titians) and has been happy to sit on the couch.

I think my brain is fried. I know there's stuff I should be doing this weekend, but I can't think of what it would be...can you help me?

No comments: