- Sisters of the Raven, by Barbara Hambly
- Circle of the Moon, by Barbara Hambly (I really wish she would write more in this series, but she's mostly doing historical fiction/mysteries these days.)
- Oathbreakers, by Mercedes Lackey
- Oathbound by Mercedes Lackey
- Oathblood, by Mercedes Lackey
- The Silver Gryphon, by Mercedes Lackey
- Northanger Abbey, by Jane Austen
- there was something else....
Friday, August 24, 2007
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Today, we have pictures:
Monday, August 20, 2007
I got the box! I got the box! It came at around 1pm, (probably. Don't get me started on my mailman...Let's just say I'm letting thistles grow in my flower beds. Just for him) Laura put in two lovely balls of dishcloth cotton, a granola bar (yummy! I think I'll be nibbling on that tonight) and gorgeous stitch markers. The yarn's going with me to Knitting at Panera's tonight. (pictures will be added later this evening) I think I'm going to be doing the ballband dishcloth from Mason-Dixon Knitting. It's easy, it's pretty, and I can do it without looking at the pattern (Definitely a plus!)
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Thanks for all your kind thoughts :) It's very nice to hear from all of y'all!
And, I agree, I should be thinking of all the little baby sweaters, and booties, and hats I can knit...And I am! Ooooh yes. I'm got lots of ideas running around in my head. But I can't get my hands to knit! They don't want to pick up the needles, they don't want to hold the yarn. Sigh. bad hands. You know what this means? I'm going to have to find absolutely lucious yarn, to tempt my hands into knitting again. Cami, when are you going to have your yarn shop open??
Friday, August 10, 2007
1: Have felt tired, and generally not well, for the last month.
a: the reason for this, is that I am pregnant.
This isn't a planned pregnancy, but our new baby is definitely wanted :) although...if I had remembered how tired I get when I'm pregnant, I might have waited longer...Little J takes lots of energy to chase after him all day long. Ah well. The new little one will be here the end of February.
Goodness gracious, I have to get new baby things. I gave away all (okay, most) of Little J's stuff. Hmm...and I'm going to have to get some clothes for me, too. I'm currently wearing dh's jeans because mine push against my tummy too much. Hopefully, the fashions this time don't make me look like a little SHORT round butterball. Last time, they did. Which meant I really really didn't spend much money on maternity clothes.
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
I know, long time, no see. Sorry! I'm not going to explain all now (i'm sooo sleepy), but, I'll have more updates soon. For tonight, I'm going to get back into writing in a very small way.
These are books that I've read recently. It's not all that I have read during my hiatus, just the most recent selection.
- Armagedon's Children, by Terry Brooks
- Sunshine, by Robin McKinley
- The Curse of Chalion, by Lois McMaster Bujold
- The Paladin of Souls, by Lois McMaster Bujold
- The High Hunt, by Lois McMaster Bujold
- The Sharing Knife, by Lois McMaster Bujold
- Legacy, by Lois McMaster Bujold (yes, i read a lot of her books. I wanted to read the entirity of a couple series.)
- Magic Time, by Scott Zicree and Barbara Hambly
- Midnight is a Place, by Joan Aiken (good children's book!)