Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The world's a small place

I ran across someone I knew a long time ago. We worked the same summer job, the years after I graduated from highschool. A.J. was in town to do training for a website his company developed, and I was there for the training. Wierd! And, after a little poking around on the company website, and snooping thru the training materials, it looks like the company (which seems to be doing quite well) is A.J., his younger sister, and another guy who went to college with me. I'm glad to know that they're doing something that makes the world a better place (and their website company really does).


Reading List for January:

  • Catacomb, by Mercedes Lackey
  • Indulgence in Death, by J.D. Robb
  • In too deep ,by Jayne Ann Krentz
  • Dream Called Time, S.L. Viehl
  • Alien Crimes, ed by ???
  • Atlantis and other Places, by Harry Turtledove (This book included the second short story I've read recently, both by Turtledove, that talked about Hox genes. Interesting!)
  • The Bards of Bone Plain, by Patricia McKillip

No comments: