Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Hey! It's working again!

For awhile, I wasn't able to access blogger. Everytime I tried, it gave me an error message. But, tonight, it let me log on. Yay!

If I don't plan out meals in advance, I wind up running to the grocery store every single day. And feeding the kiddos a lot of junk food. I do have a subscription to a meal planning service, but I haven't been using it...bad mommy, I know. But, I printed out menus and recipes, the girls and I did a grocery trip, and supper is in the oven. Hallelujah!

Tuesday: White Bean and Ham Cassoulet, with steamed cauliflower and french bread
Wednesday: Sesame Chicken with sweet and sour sauce, over brown rice, with green beans
Thursday: Berry Delicious Pork Chops, baked sweet potatoes and corn
Friday: Baja Fish Tacos, with salad
Saturday: Crockpot Split Pea Soup with Sausage and crusty bread

Changes I made to supper tonight: I didn't have sage to put in it. I cooked it in my oven safe pan, instead of saute-ing and then moving to a 9x13 pan to bake in the oven. I've got to say, I'm sick, and it still looks yummy.

No comments: