Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Book List

I know, long time, no see. Sorry! I'm not going to explain all now (i'm sooo sleepy), but, I'll have more updates soon. For tonight, I'm going to get back into writing in a very small way.

These are books that I've read recently. It's not all that I have read during my hiatus, just the most recent selection.

  • Armagedon's Children, by Terry Brooks
  • Sunshine, by Robin McKinley
  • The Curse of Chalion, by Lois McMaster Bujold
  • The Paladin of Souls, by Lois McMaster Bujold
  • The High Hunt, by Lois McMaster Bujold
  • The Sharing Knife, by Lois McMaster Bujold
  • Legacy, by Lois McMaster Bujold (yes, i read a lot of her books. I wanted to read the entirity of a couple series.)
  • Magic Time, by Scott Zicree and Barbara Hambly
  • Midnight is a Place, by Joan Aiken (good children's book!)

No comments: