Monday, March 23, 2009

Personal assistant looking for position

If there's a superstar out there who needs an assistant, I could be paid a fortune for doing what I do for my family. Really! Today was busy, because I needed to do a whole list of things that I had been putting off. Mostly, things for when we (the kids and i) go househunting. Next weekend is Little Sister's Spring Break, and even though Big J can't come help, we're going to go look, visit the relatives a bit, and do some major driving. On the list of things to do were make sure we have hotel reservations, that the relatives don't have anything else planned ;) make sure all the pets will be taken care of while we're gone, and a few other odds and ends. And, everything needed to be done in addition to the normal chores of taking care of the small kids: diapers, potty, meals & snacks, exercise (run around the house like crazy).

I'm still waiting for the mortgage people to get back to me. I'd like to get preapproval done before we go looking, but it's not urgent. We're going to be going out there again with Big J in May, too.

And, thank goodness for the knitters at Panera's. It was a nice evening, and I had a good time. Relaxation time for me! I took along my Clessidra stocking (maybe I'll put the single sock up as art?) because it makes a much better KIP project than Gloria's jacket. I want to get that jacket done in time for Easter, so I have two weeks...it's going along during Spring Break, and we'll see what happens.

No comments: