Friday, December 19, 2008

5 days until Christmas!

Well, my blog doesn't look like much knitting has been happening, does it? However, I have been knitting. And, I've finished the knitting for the Big Grey Blob sweater! Yay!

If you've seen me knitting on it Panera's, you have probably heard me say that I hate it. I hated knitting on it, it went on forever (I started last December. yes, in 2007), it hurt my hands...but it turned out very pretty. Sometimes, I design like that; I start with an idea, and by hell or high water, I'm going to make it work. (okay, and sometimes it just winds up in the frog pond, but i try to forget about those.) I think the recipient will like it, and that's what counts, right? (and if she doesn't want to wear it, I'm taking it back again. This sucker isn't ever going to Goodwill.)

I finished knitting. I'm still working the ends in, and I need to get buttons to put on it, and then, it will be completely done. Even bigger yays!

all pictures will be posted after Christmas, after the intended recipients have recieved their goodies. :)

No comments: