Sunday, December 14, 2008

I don't know if it's Christmas, Big J, or the little ones, but something is sucking up all of my time. We'll start eliminating things, and see what happens!

In other news, Little G has four teeth now! The two on the bottom, and now two on top.

We went to get Little J's Christmas presents out of hock (layaway) and Big J and I wound up stuck in traffic, from everyone leavinhg the Colts' game. Never again! It took twice as long as it should have to get home, and it was all the time we spent reaching the highway. I wonder if the Colts won?

knitting is proceding, if not apace, then at least plodding. Something will be done at Christmas, and we (royal we? who, me?) will photo said knitting on the recipients. Along with the knitting needles and skeins of yarn, if necessary.

No comments: