Monday, August 08, 2011

What do we do at the end of summer?

County Fair! Ms. L and I drove to Tonganoxie to enter our knitting in the county fair. Due to some road work, it was a longer trip then I thought it would be, but it was fun driving with someone else. I'm not sure what Ms. L entered - I saw a hat - and I entered my dishwashing gloves, a pair of socks that I made for Big J, and an Emma Peel dress for Little G. I don't have pictures, but I'll put some up after I pick up the items on Friday. (friday? saturday? not sure....)

I'm also thinking that I should take the family to see the fair. Either the kiddos during the week, or everybody including Big J after he gets off of work one day. We'll see!

1 comment:

joan said...

What a special day for someone special. First day of school. He is just tooooo cute. Looks so grown up. Enjoy this time it passes all to quickly.