Thursday, January 08, 2009

UFO role call

I don't do New Year Resolutions. They're too easy to break, and usually don't fix any problems. However! I do have a decision. I am not starting any new knitting projects before I finish at least some of the current projects I have unfinished (taking up valuable needle space, I mean really, yarn can be soooo selfish)

With this in mind, I thought to list the UFO's (Un-Finished (not from Finland) Objects) that I will be working on:

  1. Baby Surprise Sweater in Noro Kujaku
  2. Little Flower Sweater by Debbie Bliss
  3. Cardigan
  4. Crochet Afghan in Homespun yarn
  5. Clessidra Stockings
  6. Hand-to-Hand sweater (hopefully, I can remember the cable pattern...)
okay, that's not too bad. :) they're all about halfway done (well, maybe.)

Possible future projects that I'd like to make are:
  1. clutch purse of Noro Daria
  2. diaper soakers for Little G
  3. cardigan/vest for me
  4. Christmas stocking for Little G
  5. i'm sure i can think of someotherthingstoknit
  6. socks!
hmm...that's almost a year's worth of knitting (not thinking about Christmas yet, no I'm not), and I should be able to knit most of it from my stash. Nifty!

No comments: