Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Regarding Monday

I just realized that today is Wednesday. I don't get much time on the computer, and there's stuff that I meant to do yesterday...and it didn't happen. Oops.

Monday I took some time to myself, and Gloria and i went to Knitting Night at Panera's. I really needed it, too. I had been getting very stressed at home, worrying about what the little boy was doing, and what the bigger girl wasn't doing, and biting my tongue to keep from snapping at anybody. yep, it was one of those days.

Anyway, it was a nice surprise at Knitting Night. Crystal and Ashley had knitted up baby presents for Gloria. Ashley made a sweet booties and hat set, and Crystal made a very fashionable little summer top for Gloria. Thank you, y'all are so nice!

Tonight, the Little Sister and I are going to a different knitting session. It's a new thing at the library - Knit Wits. It's a once-a-month session, and tonight is the first time they've had it. Little Sister and I are going to see what it's like. I'll have to tell you about it later.

Ciao!

No comments: