Monday, March 24, 2008

Baby stuff

I keep an eye on a couple of the Ravelry groups on breastfeeding, LLL Knitters and Crocheters and Breastfeeding Knitters. A couple of posts have been talking about baby-wearing, and it reminded me that I had a homemade baby sling hiding in my closet. I had used it with Little J, but hadn't got it out yet for the little girl. So today, while the little ones were getting a nap (thank goodness!) I put the sling back together. www.WearYourBaby.com has good instructions for baby wearing, and, SlingRings has the rings to make your own baby sling.

Yes, mostly i've been having baby things lately. I haven't had a lot of knitting, I've been dealing with family life. I _am_ slowly knitting more on the pomatomous socks. On the second sock, I'm currently working on the heel flap. Yay! Halfway done!

No comments: