Sunday, March 02, 2008

February's reading

I realized that i had a stack of books by my bed...that I haven't put on my reading list. I need to put them away before the baby gets here. So, here we go!


  • Sisters of the Raven, by Barbara Hambly
  • Circle of the Moon, by Barbara Hambly
  • The Gladiator, by Harry Turtledove (good! probably at the Y.A. level, explores communism)
  • Moving Pictures, by Terry Pratchett
  • Men at Arms, by Terry Pratchett
  • The Sharing Knife: Beguilement, by Lois McMaster Bujold
  • The Sharing Knife: Legacy, by Lois McMaster Bujold (I'm waiting for the next in the series, "Passage", to come out in April.)
  • Dark Lord of Derkholm, by Dianna wynne Jones
  • To Visit the Queen, by Diane Duane
  • A Wizard Abroad, by Diane Duane
  • A Wizard's Dilemma, by Diane Duane
  • A Wizard Alone, by Diane Duane
  • A Wizard's Holiday, by Diane Duane (I have a new copy of Wizard's War, that I'm planning to read after the baby is here. And, a Wizard of Mars is supposed to be out in the fall, yay!)
  • Komarr, by Lois McMaster Bujold (I told the Little J that I needed to get a book to read, and he went over to the bookshelf and picked this one up for me.)
  • Every Guy's Got One, by Meg Cabot
Okay, that's not all i've read, but it clears out the stack of books.

Running total: 43

No comments: