Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My amazon.com order arrived!

Oooh! i ordered books, and a new stroller. Whee! knitting and a baking book, what could be yummier?

I ordered Cat Bordhi's "New Pathways for Sock Knitters" and "More Big Girl Knits" by Jillian Moreno and Amy Singer. I've glanced thru both so far, but Little Sister grabbed them both and was oohing and aahing. Lovely patterns, there's just so much stuff I want to make, that I can't decide what to do next.

Also, I ordered Small Batch baking after seeing what another blogger did with it on her blog. It's making small batchs of deserts and breads, instead of making an entire cake, or 4 dozen cookies. Because, let's face it, if I make a cake, I'm going to be the one to eat the most of it, no matter what my good intentions say. this way, the leftover cake is much much smaller :)

I was going to put pictures on to show you the pretty books, but it's now tomorrow, and I still haven't added pictures, so, today is a picture free post. Hey, I'm doing good to post at all!

No comments: