Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer berries







These are pictures of mulberries growing on the way to (or from) the library. I love them (they grew on my grandparent's farm), but I can't get Jaiden to even try eating them, so I only get to eat a handful when we go by.

We went by them this morning. I'm doing my part to help the enviroment (and save on gas money) so we walked to the library. It's fun taking the time to see everything along the street, but, when I forget we're walking and check out a stack of books, it's hard to get us all home. I carry Little G in the baby sling, so I have two hands free, but one is busy holding Little J's hand.

(I think I like this whole blogging with a cell phone. I know the photo is blurry, but at least it IS a picture on my blog, and I'm publishing today.)






No comments: