Saturday, June 07, 2008

quick update, illustrate later.

It's been raining, a lot. It's not flooding at our house, but if you go a couple blocks away from here there was a lot of water in the streets. At least 6 inches of rain came down (I'm going by how deep the water is in the baby pool. And I had just emptied the pool, darn it). Can we say Noah's Ark, anyone?

This morning, we took Little Sister to the airport to travel to Kansas. It turned out to be a huge hassle, she wound up flying on standby, but she did reach Kansas safely. She's going to be gone for two weeks, and I already miss her.

I've finished a knitting project. (one. one project. In a month. This is so sad.) I did the last segment on a circular dishcloth that I knit for our local knitting group's dishcloth swap. I've decided I like the pattern: it's really easy, and turns out very pretty.

No comments: