Thursday, November 13, 2008

Captain Hook in French...

The little boy was looking thru a toy catalog, and ran across a pirate with a hook. Guess what the pirate's name was? "Captain Croche(t)"! yes, I started giggling uncontrollable. Imagine Captain Hook relaxing at night, crocheting on a frilly project for his significant other...

Regarding christmas presents, I cast on for the second of the pair of VooDoo today. I had both little kids in the car, and when we reached home, they had both fallen asleep. So, rather than wake anybody up, I sat in the car, listened to the radio, and knit a good two inches before Little Sister pulled up in the school bus, and could help me carry the littles inside.

I'm looking for other Christmas presents now...must go shopping if we're going to be traveling...one good thing about all this traveling is that I won't have to do much cooking for the holidays, i suppose. (actually, I like cooking, but it is a chore when I am wrangling two little ones too.)

1 comment:

Just Me said...

What colour are you using for Voodoo?