Saturday, November 01, 2008

The Me meme (tagged from Cami):

4 Things I Did Today:

- Went out for breakfast with the family
- Spent time at the playground with Little J
- Listened to Big J reading his homework
- Wrote an actual blog post

4 Things on My To-Do List:

- Clothes shopping. Me, Little Sister, Little G. I hate shopping
- Take a nap. Please God!
- Grocery shopping. Just as soon as I think about what to make for supper
- Clean the clutter off my hotspots. I'm not going to tell you how many there are.

4 of My Guiltiest Pleasures:

- Trashy historical romance novels
- Sleeping in. With a baby and a three year old, it just dosen't happen these days.
- Going to the library/bookstore BY MYSELF.
- laying in the sunshine (yes, i'm really a lazy person)

4 Random Facts About Me:

- My eyes used to be blue. Now they're blue with brown around the irises. I have no idea when they changed.
- I can read paperback books and knit at the same time.
- I used to be able to name every bone in a dog's body.
- When I see books by C.S. Friedman, and Julie Czerneda (sp?) I'm compelled to read them. Seriously.


I'm not tagging anyone, so, don't worry about it :) If you would like to play, feel free to copy it from here.

No comments: