Saturday, November 01, 2008

Holiday Knitting

I've learned my lesson - no more planning to make knitted gifts for everybody. Really! I just have a few things to make, only a couple...

I've also decided that I will update the blog daily with my knitting progress (as well as interesting children happenings) to ensure I will knit daily, and also, (duh) I'll blog more often.

I've already started on a few projects, but today's post will outline my plans.

  1. Finish Big Grey Blob sweater. (yes, this was supposed to be finished for last Christmas...no, I haven't worked on it much. I really hate this project.)
  2. Christmas Stocking for Little G (need to order yarn from knitpicks)
  3. Clapotis (I bought the actual Lorna's Laces Lion & Lamb yarn for this. It was way more than I really should have paid for any yarn, but Clementine's sold it to me for a really good price for Lion & Lamb. (no Cami, I'm not blaming you, it's simply my lack of willpower when faced with lucious yarn))
  4. Voodoo (at least one pair. Maybe more)
See, that's not too bad. Only 4. And I already have yarn and/or projects started for 3 out of 4. I can do this by Christmas, right? (Looking at it, I have some doubts. We have some serious holiday traveling to do, and Mommy dosen't get much knitting time when we're traveling by plane)

No comments: