Wednesday, December 19, 2007

new toy

I mentioned awhile back that Big J ordered a new computer for himself. Well, we had also decided that I needed a new computer too. But where he wanted one able to play all the new games, I just wanted one to surf the internet, read my ebooks, and type a little bit. And, it had to be as small as possible. Big J found one, and it's here! my lovely little toy for Christmas.


It's an Asus Eee PC, in black. It's a little tiny thing, smaller than some hardback books, and it only weighs about 2 lbs. wonderful! I love it very very much. It's small enough to stick in my bag (or diaperbag), it has a very readable screen. The only thing odd is that it runs a version of Linux, instead of Windows. I know almost nothing about Linux, so this may be a learning experience. ;) heehee, now I'll be able to be on Ravelry all the time! oh, and Little J thinks it's a new toy just for him, too.

No comments: