Sunday, February 24, 2008

Future project: Road to Morocco


IMG_1121
Originally uploaded by pandosu

Today was a slow day - we let Big J sleep in after his late night cranking out a paper, so in the morning I went to church by my self with the kidlets. Little J gets heavy! especially when he falls asleep during Mass. and refuses (in his sleep) to be put down. Afternoon, Little J finished his nap, we did a bit of shopping, and then we went to see a movie. Spiderwyck is pretty good. I haven't read the books, and I didn't really like the kids in the movie, but I can see how they are realistic characters that today's kids could relate to. They were dealing with their parent's divorce, their mom moving them to a new place, and reacted in various ways. Then you have the faeries and monsters, but the kids, on the side of good, win out in the end. Little J watched the whole thing...he did better than the little boy behind us who was probably 3 or 4. That boy kept asking "Is it almost over?" But then, Little J likes monsters.

I haven't did any knitting today, and as tired as i feel, I probably won't manage to do any tonight either. But, I wanted to show you this! This is the "Road to Morocco" Shawl, by Susan Pandorf. There's a KAL over on Ravelry, if you're interested in it. I think this shwal is absolutely gorgeous...it might take me a while to do it, but I'm going to try it.

No comments: