Monday, February 25, 2008

what do you do when you knit from 2 different rows?

I haven't figured out how to fix this problem yet. I was knitting on my Potamous socks at Panera's tonight (with the Indianapolis Southside Knitters group) and about 5 minutes before it was time to leave, I realized that the lace pattern wasn't quite lining up with the chart...I don't know how I did it, but it looks like I was knitting from two different rows on the chart. and, I'm not sure how to fix it, either! This may require some thought...

Tonight, we had a stray knitter stop and talk with us. Actually, she was intrigued enough by our group that she went outside, then told her friends that she had to come back inside to talk to us. I hope she does come back some Monday, she's definitely a knitter. She said that she had only just learned, but her comment as she left (about Chris' spinning wheel) was "I can do that!" LOL! definitely a natural knitter.

Oh, I've got to post this: "Thank you, Big J!" My darling husband decided that he needed to drive me to knitting tonight. And, by the time he picked me up, I was really appreciating it. It had started to sleet, and while I don't normally mind driving my Aztek around, I sometimes have troubles with night vision, and then my reactions are a little off from being so pregnant (and tired). It was probably safer if he drove.

No comments: