Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap

I joined a nifty neato sock swap! It's the Hogwarts Sock Swap, (edit: This Swap is Closed!) to give all of us Harry Potter fanatics something to do until the new book comes out. We won't be knitting after we get it, of course not. ;) I can't wait to see who I'll be knitting for, and what house they're in. I'll be knitting that lucky lucky person a pair of socks in their house colors :D



Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Hufflepuff

2. Shoe size? 6 1/2

3. Foot Length? 9 1/2 inches

4. Foot Circumference? 8 1/2 inches

5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.

  • a. Brittany, size 5, 5 inch
  • b. Lantern Moon, size 5, 7 inch
  • c. Clover, size 5, 7 inch

6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
Sure, I like trying new things! I usually use needles from size 4 to size 6, and 5 to 7 inches long.

7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? n/a

8. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal? Certainly! That would be great!