Sunday, April 08, 2007

Vestee Update

Happy Easter everyone! I hope everybody had a great day. :D

On the Vestee front, it's been a bit frustrating tonight. I had the sleeves done, attached to the body, and a good 2-3" of the yoke done, and I thought, "Why does one side of the front have less stitches than the other?" Oh, frack! (I was watching episodes of the old Battlestar Galactica tonight. StarBuck used that word. Heheehheee.) I had attached one of the sleeves in the wrong spot. Darn, darn darn. So, I frogged it back, reattached the sleeve in the right spot, and, now I'm too tired to do anymore with it tonight. Sigh. I really want to get it done. :(

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Just a reminder to post your Hogwarts Questionnaire so you can receive your Hogwarts Sock Swap Pal.

Professor M. MacGonagall
Hogwarts Deputy Headmistress