Saturday, April 14, 2007

To quote my husband, this is the "whimpering child picture"


It isn't that he dosen't like the Vestee, he just dosen't like wearing jackets. At all. He wears one outside under protest, becuase he knows it's the only way Mommy will let him go outside. But inside? No way. Not even for a chocolate Banana Pocky.

The Vestee isn't quite done yet. I need to add on the band around the front edges. I'm waffling between the edging in the pattern, and a sorta cable pattern. The trick will be to put buttonholes in whatever I use. Yes, I was thinking about this in bed last night. Dosen't every knitter? It's quiet, there's no one insisting I help them right now, and I can think without interruptions. I drifted off somewhere between figuring out how many stitches I would need to cast on for the cable pattern, and (guess-)estimating how many stitches would be picked up along the edge.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

If I could figure out how to actually knit in my sleep I wouldn't have any stash left! I figure out a lot in those minutes before drifting off. The problem is remembering it until morning!