Friday, February 23, 2007

Rogue Update

Hey-lo y'all...

Thought I'd post that i'm up to Row 59 on Rogue. That's row 59 of the chart, not including the repeated rows. :) I've actually did 77, I'm so proud of myself!

I was watching Monk on the idiot box (My one television addiction(I blame the Manhattan Crafters!)), and then helping my dear hubby scan through a movie for him to use at work. Y'know, it's amazing, I don't actually get that much knitting done while watching a movie. I have to pick up Little J, cuddle with him, put him down, pick up the cat, put the cat down, go help Big J, Fix something in the kitchen....that's what, 10 mintues knitting left per movie? I try though, because I can't stand just sitting in front of a t.v. and not doing anything. Argh! I feel like I"m being lazy, and I feel amazingly guilty for not doing something "productive". So I knit. And I can fool myself that I'm doing something practical, b'cause I actually make something, right?

I wonder how long it takes other people to make a sweater? Or how long it has taken people to make Rogue?

No comments: