Saturday, February 17, 2007

What's in my pocketsies?

Well, nothing right now, (gollum, gollum) but both pockets for my Rogue are done! Yay again! I did the cast on stiches differently for both pockets. The first one, I picked up stitches with a new needle, but left the old stitches on the old needle, then after the pocket was done, worked the old stitches for the body. The second pocket I used three needles at a time, and two balls of yarn, and worked two stitches in each stitch. Somewhere in there I got the two strands of yarn confused, so that the new ball is what I'm now using on the body stitches, but it's not important, and dosen't show up in the stitches. This sounds really confusing, and I think doing it like this took about twice as long as it would have taken to simply knit the pocket stitches, and then go back with a crochet hook to pick up stitches later. Live and Learn, right?

No comments: