Friday, October 12, 2007

Book List update

I have been knitting recently (but it's a top secret present). [sad face] so I can't show my project here on my blog. Very sad. But if you're on Ravelry, you can go look at it there! I'll have a picture of it up tonight.

Instead of knitting, I'm going to up date my reading list. I haven't did it in a while, and I have a growing (!!) stack of books beside my bed that I've read in the last month or so. (This isn't all! some have went back to the library, some I've forgotten, and I absolutely refuse to put down all the times I've read Jaiden's favorite books to him)

  • Interesting Times, by Terry Pratchett
  • Going Postal, by Terry Pratchett
  • Making Money, by Terry Pratchett
  • Kushiel's Justice, by Jacqueline Carey
  • The Lies of Locke Lamora, by Scott Lynch
  • Empire of Ivory, by Naomi Novik
  • Wolf Who Rules, by Wen Spencer
  • The Serpent's Shadow, by Mercedes Lackey
  • Conrad's Fate, by Diana Wynne Jones
  • Deep Secret, by Diana Wynne Jones
  • Sorcery and Cecelia, by Patricia C. Wrede & Caroline Stevermer
  • The Grand Tour, Patricia C. Wrede & Caroline Stevermer
  • A College of Magics, by Caroline Stevermer
  • A Scholar of Magics, by Caroline Stevermer
  • The Wizard of London, by Merdedes Lackey

No comments: