Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Got the KnitPicks!

Yay! yarn came today, so it's just like Christmas! Or it will be, when I get this stuff knitted up :) I started on of the projects today. It has an i-cord cast on (have I mentioned I hate knitting i-cord? I really really do) and I've got that done, and the first few rows of the color work. I'm trying to do the two handed yarn thing, but so far, I can't keep good tension on the yarn on my right hand. Argh! But, I can see how it will be faster than having both yarns on one hand, so, I'm going to stick with it, and see if I can get it. If I don't understand what I'm doing by next Monday, I'll take it to knitting at Panera's and see if I can badger one of the right-handed knitters into showing me what to do with the oh-so-annoying yarn.

No comments: