Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Clessidra progress (sorta)

Last night at Knitting at Panera's, I ripped out the cable section on my stocking. Ouch! It was painful to see all the loose threads in my knitting. But, the knitters gave lots of support, and, it all turned out right in the end. Whew! Thank goodness. The cable section now has almost two repeats of the pattern, b'cause I found my mistake and corrected it this time. I'll put up a picture of the corrected stocking later today. This may be the last I knit on Clessidra until after Christmas. Or, perhaps I can pick it up again when we travel to KS for Christmas.

Also on the knitting front, I'm hoping to cast on for my second Christmas in Tallin christmas stocking today. I need to get that started. After that, I have one more christmas project to work on, and it's going to be a doozy.

In about 15 minutes, Little J and I need to hit the road. He's got an appointment to get a booster shot. It's for Hepatits A, which isn't a common one in this country, but he had needed it for when we traveled to Thailand. And since he recieved the first shot, I'm darn well going to see that he gets the booster for permanent immunity. Someday, remind me to tell you about the wierd vaccines that I've had...

No comments: