Sunday, November 25, 2007

Knitting Progress

I didn't get as much knitting done as I had hoped. Watching Little J is a full time occupation, and I found out that co-pilot (while driving a car) can be a very active position. (Chicago and Milwaukee are confusing! Especially in the dark!) However, here's what we have...


Christmas in Tallin (finished) #2


First up, Christmas in Tallin Stocking #1. This has been done for awhile, but I didn't have a finished pic of it. I think on the next one I'll do, I'll make the foot a bit longer. The pattern was done in fingering(?) weight yarn, and I didn't know how long I should knit it in this worsted weight.

Side 1: Clessidra (side 1) #1
Side 2: Clessidra (Side 2) #1

And, the Sage Clessidra Stockings. I worked on these on Wednesday. I can work ribbing in the dark! Not the rest of it, though. I did try. But on Thanksgiving I had several hours that I worked on the pattern. I was very impressed with myself, until I reached the 23 row of the pattern. umm....i'm no longer full of myself. The main cable pattern isn't where it was supposed to be. And, I think it will make an obvious difference when I knit the second stocking. So, I'm going to undo the main cable section and reknit it. Just the cable section, b'cause I don't want to rip the entire thing.

Cool Kid Hat


And, my beginning of Yarn Harlot's Unoriginal Hat. If you're looking for it on Ravelry, I'm calling it the "Cool Kid's Hat". I haven't did very much (I started it after I realized I had a problem with Clessidra) but I think the gauge is working out okay, even with larger needles than the pattern called for.

1 comment:

Knittynutter said...

WOW Marigold
im impressed with your christmas stocking it looks so intricate,
well done you..