Saturday, March 10, 2007

Book Wish List

When we go to the bookstore, I often see books that I'd like to read, but I don't feel like actually buying. I want to read them first, see if I'll want to reread them to justify purchasing it. When I do, I record the title on my cell phone's voice memo. This list came from me going through all the voice memos I had saved on the phone. Whew! I didn't realize I had such long a reading list.

Books that I'd like to read:

  • Fortune's Fool by Mercedes Lackey
  • Reserved for the cat by Mercedes Lackey (not yet published )
  • White Lies - Jayne Anne Krentz
  • Maelstrom - Ann McCaffrey & Elizabeth Ann Scarbourgh(sic?)
  • Off Armagedon Reef - David Weber
  • When Darkness Falls - Mercedes Lackey & James Malory
  • Blood Knight - Greg Keyes
  • Wolf who Rules - Wen Spencer
  • Simply Unforgettable - Mary Balough
  • Last Child in the Woods - Richard Louve
  • Temeraire Series #4 - Naomi Novik (publishes September 2007)

And I saw one today that Big J might like:

  • Adopted Son - David A Clary

No comments: