Friday, January 11, 2008

Favorite TV show

Hehee, a new episode of Monk is on! i'm sitting here watching it, ignoring the boy's frequent requests for "Spongebob Squarepants". I'm not knitting, exactly, but, I was surfing on Ravelry! That counts as knitting time, right?

I'm still knitting on the Grey Blob sweater, and, I got a few rows of knitting in on my anytime socks (while I was in the drive thru at McDonald's. Can you believe that it took 15 minutes?). I'm thinking of casting on for the Elizabeth Zimmerman's baby sweater tonight...The sweater for Little J is not going well. I'm not at all motivated to work on it. I don't really want to start another project, but, well, now I'm thinking that I need baby things. Well, if I can get the boy to go to sleep, I might go to bed early too, in which case, it's a moot question.

No comments: