Saturday, January 05, 2008

Hot Cocoa Swap Questionnaire

And, from the Hot Cocoa Swap, enrollment is closed, and it's time to fill out our questions...


The Questionnaire!

It's here at long last... so let's hear it for the Questionnaire!

Cocoa:
1. What is your favorite way to drink cocoa? Prepared with milk? Water? from home made recipe or store bought?, In a tea cup, or big mug? I Like cocoa with water, from store bought mix, in a big mug.
2. Marshmallows or whipped cream? Whipped Cream!

Yarn/Knitting/Crochet
1. What is your favorite type of yarn? In what colors? Wool, usually worsted weight, in neutrals or blues&greens
2. Do you knit or crochet (or both)? Both, but I've been doing more knitting the last few years.
3. What are your favorite type of needles, would you like to try something new? My favs are still Brittany Birch, but I like trying new stuff, too.
4. Do you have a healthy supply of notions? Err...no. Either I don't have things, or I'm making do with something not really intended for that purpose.
5. What one thing do you keep thinking you need to buy for your knitting habit (outside of yarn)? heh, more books, of course! Actually, I keep thinking I need a small pair of scissors to go in my knitting bag. That's another of the notions that I don't have.
6. What is your favorite 'quick knit/crochet' pattern (quick gratification) I'm trying to think of one...socks? no, wristwarmers! very fast, easy knitting.

Miscellaneous
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter? Read a good book
2. What is your favorite animal? cat, or a platypus. But I don't collect either one.
3. Do you get the 'winter blahs'? yes :(
4. What is your favorite way to beat the blahs? Sleep until it's summer. ;)
5. What is the thing you are most looking forward to this spring? having a new baby around! (She's due in March)
6. What are your favorite treat? Real carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. Sorry, I don't really have a favorite candy.
7. What is your favorite board game? Risk
8. Do you have any children (furry or human)? 13 yo little sister lives with us, our 2yo little boy, new baby coming soon. Then, there's the pets (which are not my children BTW, they are pets.) Gallant, the oversized part Husky dog, Princess the fluffy cat, and Rama, the rambunctious Siamese cat.
9. Do you have any allergies or special considerations you partner should know about? Nope

No comments: